Cable and Curl:  I was playing around one day and came up with this odd pattern, which I've never seen anywhere else.  The squares by themselves are called a Cable pattern, but after making them, I put a little curl inside each one.

Here's a combed version, with curls going in alternating directions

...and another uncombed one:

On to Next Example. . . . . . .Back to List of Examples. . . . . . To Home Page